Concert Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage biotechnology company pioneering the use of deuterium in medicinal chemistry. Concert applies its proprietary DCE Platform® (deuterated chemical entity) to approved drugs and other agents with known human pharmacological activity to create novel medicines with the potential for enhanced efficacy, better tolerability and improved safety. By leveraging the large body of knowledge on known drugs, Concert focuses its efforts on valuable opportunities where deuterium modification may provide important medical benefits.
Senior Director, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
Concert Materials and Related Stories
Media Feature: Healthcare Global, February 2013
The following is a selection of news stories in which Concert is featured:
- May 6, 2013, Xconomy, "Concert Pharma To Get $300M+ Per Drug in Celgene Pact"
- March 2013, Chemistry & Industry, "D is for Drugs"
- October 22, 2012, Mass High Tech, "Concert Pharma Gets Patent for Kidney Disease Drug"
- April 12, 2012, Close Concerns, "Concert Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 2 Dosing of CTP-499, a Novel Treatment for Chronic Kidney Disease"
- April 9, 2012, Drug Discovery News, "Heavy ADME"
- February 29, 2012, Fierce Biotech, "Concert Pharma snags $200M licensing pact with Avanir"
- January 2013, Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development, "A Randomized Phase I Evaluation of CTP-499, a Novel Deuterium-Containing Drug Candidate for Diabetic Nephropathy" (subscription required)
- July/August 2012, Drug Development and Delivery, "Deuterium Modification as a New Branch of Medicinal Chemistry to Develop Novel, Highly Differentiated Drugs"
- May 2010, Drug Discovery & Development, "Chemistry for Drug Development: Deuterium Modification"
- March 2010, Innovations in Pharmaceutical Technology, "The Development of Deuterium-Containing Drugs"
Awards and Recognition
Concert has been the recipient of multiple awards including
[ back to top ]